Medu Vada is widely available and a very pouplar South Indian Dish. South Indian Recipes go very well with Rasam (http://bit.ly/13qlEOl) Sambhar (http://bit.ly/13qlEOl) Coconut Chutney (http://bit.ly/YPpIqR) and so does Medu Vada. Learn how to make this simple and easy to make quick homemade medu vada recipe.
- 1 cup Urad Dal (White Lentil)
- 1 tsp Ginger Chilli Paste
- 1/2 tsp Black Salt
- Coriander Leaves
- Soda Bicarbonate
- – Soak the urad dal for 4 hrs and after that remove all the water from it.
- – Grind the dal into a fine paste and keep stirring in between using minimum water.
- – Pour the smooth mixture into a bowl and whisk it for about 5 – 6 mins
- – Add ginger chilli paste, black salt, salt, coriander leaves and again whisk it.
- – Just before frying add soda bicarbonate and mix it well.
- – Wet your hands and take a dollop of the batter
- – Make a round ball and make a hole in the center
- – Drop them in hot oil and deep fry them in medium flame till light golden brown
- – The medu vadas are ready to be served with Rasam (http://bit.ly/13qlEOl) Sambhar (http://bit.ly/13qlEOl) Coconut Chutney (http://bit.ly/YPpIqR)